It's
raining on and off here, but who is complaining? I love the rain, provided it
doesn't mess with what I want, but that is besides the point. A rumble of
thunder just rose, that is a side effect which some fear, but I have no problem
with thunder or lightning. I am not scared of them, and I repeat, I love the
rain.
You know
the smell when the first raindrops land on the ground, the parched land quickly
drinks up the elixir and waits longingly for more, which it ultimately
receives, you know that smell I'm talking about? That is one of the most
heavenly smells in this whole wide world, and that is what I am taking in right
now. Oh, this is one of those moments when words cannot express that feeling,
you've got to feel it to experience the magic.
You feel
a definite relief from the scorching heat, as the cool winds gently whip your
face. That wind jolts you to the sudden awareness that nature holds the key to
everything. Just look outside your window, watch the raindrops fall, feel the
cool air, and you forget all your cares, worries and frustrations. It fills you
with a deep joy and energizes you , and is it any wonder that you can work for
hours on end and rarely get tired on a rainy day? Of course, one of the best
parts is waking up on a rainy morning. The alarm goes off, but you are snuggled
comfily under your blanket, you'd rather die that get up, you turn off the
alarm and continue snuggling, it’s a feeling that can't be described…
And best of them all, it's the many memories that spring up in the back of my head when I think about rain. Rewind around 10 years, I used to watch it rain, hell, i used to wait for the rain to fill up our coutyard, and my cousin and I would make loads of paper boats and lauch them in the water...Ahoy,sailor!!!
Rewind around 5 years, the first time my cousins and I went to a hotel by ourselves to eat biriyani, it was raining cats and dogs then, and we reached home all drenched!!
I know I am rambling...so I'll leave it at that...Maybe more later...

No comments:
Post a Comment