Thursday, 6 October 2011

Vismaya...I'm Coming...Or Not!!!

For anybody who might be wondering, let me clear off any doubts. Vismaya happens to be the name of an infotainment park at Parassinikadavu. And this post is about a trip made there, which was fun, but for me, could have been better.
Japs and family were here, so all of us left just past 9:30 because Deeps was screaming at the top of his lungs that the park would open at 10 and it was likely to be deserted pretty much, and the like. Imagine our shock when we reached there to find the place packed and that it would open only at 11. Somebody deserved a sound thrashing, but we let it slide...too may witnesses.
It was a water theme park, but due to a lot of reasons, I had to stay out of water, so I sat in the sidelines and watched the others enjoy themselves.
There was a horror cave, and we thought it would be amusing to be scared the hell out of, and we entered. Many people were running out of the cave saying they 'cant handle it', and that just left us all the more interested. We entered, and believe me, it was not worth it. When ghosts just stand or sit on the walls and flap their hands and make eerie noises, it doesnt scare you much, because you know they cant come and devour you. The nly thing that had some substance in it was the pitch darkness which left us in a bit of doubt as to whether our next step would be on solid ground or not.
And we had a couple of icecreams, and stuff like that, and soon by 3:30 we were all too exhausted to continue, and that was it...

1 comment:

  1. R.I.P Deepuetta.... I wish I were there with you all right now... Miss my India ... :'(.....I'm waiting to come back to India again.....

    ReplyDelete