Sunday, 2 October 2011

Rising from the Ashes...

Hail to C M Punk.
If he taught me anything at all, it is that people are not gonna hand everything you want on a silver platter,you've got to have the guts to go ahead and do something. When my heart started poundind, and my legs failed me, I told myself that the last time I checked, I control my legs, not the other way round. And I  did the only thing I could, and that is go into that melee on my own. I served food to a lot of people, and for the first time, I felt in control of the situation.
Remember the dialogue "ഈ ഭൂതത്തെ താന്‍ ഇന്ന് പേടിച്ചാല്‍ ഈ ജന്മം തനിക്കു അവരെ അവിടുന്ന്  ഇറക്കാന്‍ ആവില്ല" Its damn true. This is a message to everyone reading that you can change, and you can change the soul crushing status quo.
Laus Deo.

No comments:

Post a Comment