For so long, this has been a platform from which I can voice my concerns and frustrations out openly. And here is one that makes me nervous and angry.
Since I was born, I was always accused on being socially inept, meaning I dont get along well with people, I cant mingle freely with people, and in plain words, that I just cant 'adjust'. True, I tend to get nervous in the company of people whom I barely know. I can deal with people I know well, but I cant deal with people whom I dont know, or for that matter, the most problematic part, dealing with people whom I should know, but dont know. I have no idea how this kind of a disease began in me, I am certainly unaware of its roots and origins. The only thing I know is that I am a victim. The very prospect of having such an encounter makes me nervous. And as far as possible, I try to find excuses to skip such meetings.
But the thing which makes me sick is that people expect me to get along in those situations. Kind of like expecting a heart patient to participate in a marathon! He may make it, but no damn guarantee.
I dont know, in such meetings I mostly wonder, what is it that people talk about? The only things that I can talk about are studies,career, WWE or politics. And these are topics that most people dont want to talk about.
Maybe it is because I have raised myself to be a perfectionist, I feel that if I make a single mistake, its all over and the likes. But can I help it? I have been a topper for the past 8 years and I have been the model student (at least in front of other people) that I feel there is no room for screwing up. Or maybe, it is because I have a dual personality(All of us do...). The person that my acquaintances see is not the real me. The real me comes out only in front of my family.
But the biggest question is what do I do??????
I have long heard that that nobody is perfect, and the thing is I am expected to be perfect. When I tell my parents this, they retaliate by telling me they dont expect me to sing or dance or whatever. That logic is completely out of order in my opinion.
The world expects me to be perfect, but what the hell do I do???????
I am certainly not getting any useful advice, and I feel so frustrated. i want some advice, but who am I kidding ????? Chances are I'll get advice on this blog when John Cena quits his boring character.............
Since I was born, I was always accused on being socially inept, meaning I dont get along well with people, I cant mingle freely with people, and in plain words, that I just cant 'adjust'. True, I tend to get nervous in the company of people whom I barely know. I can deal with people I know well, but I cant deal with people whom I dont know, or for that matter, the most problematic part, dealing with people whom I should know, but dont know. I have no idea how this kind of a disease began in me, I am certainly unaware of its roots and origins. The only thing I know is that I am a victim. The very prospect of having such an encounter makes me nervous. And as far as possible, I try to find excuses to skip such meetings.
But the thing which makes me sick is that people expect me to get along in those situations. Kind of like expecting a heart patient to participate in a marathon! He may make it, but no damn guarantee.
I dont know, in such meetings I mostly wonder, what is it that people talk about? The only things that I can talk about are studies,career, WWE or politics. And these are topics that most people dont want to talk about.
Maybe it is because I have raised myself to be a perfectionist, I feel that if I make a single mistake, its all over and the likes. But can I help it? I have been a topper for the past 8 years and I have been the model student (at least in front of other people) that I feel there is no room for screwing up. Or maybe, it is because I have a dual personality(All of us do...). The person that my acquaintances see is not the real me. The real me comes out only in front of my family.
But the biggest question is what do I do??????
I have long heard that that nobody is perfect, and the thing is I am expected to be perfect. When I tell my parents this, they retaliate by telling me they dont expect me to sing or dance or whatever. That logic is completely out of order in my opinion.
The world expects me to be perfect, but what the hell do I do???????
I am certainly not getting any useful advice, and I feel so frustrated. i want some advice, but who am I kidding ????? Chances are I'll get advice on this blog when John Cena quits his boring character.............

No comments:
Post a Comment