It was supposed to be my first class using a projector, and I cannot impress on you how hard I worked to do it. It was about UML, which, if you ask me, is one of the most boring things in the whole wide world. It comprises of some of the most abstract ideas known to humankind, and I shudder to think people were actually credited for coming up with this piece of junk. Maybe I am misising something, but I don't know. Anyhow, being the kind of guy I am, I try to do everything I can to make my class a success. I desperately had to do something to make this thing interesting.
I had come up with a couple of ideas, but I had, on the whole, decided that this won't be on the same level that my other classes are usually on, and I had accepted that.
But, today was a strike.
And my class was rescheduled to the next working day.
Am I angry because I couldn't take the class?
No.
I am angry because I thought I could get this torture over with and move on, but apparently I have to take this for a couple of more days. With lab exams, series tests and University exams coming up, I am up the creek without a paddle...
I had come up with a couple of ideas, but I had, on the whole, decided that this won't be on the same level that my other classes are usually on, and I had accepted that.
But, today was a strike.
And my class was rescheduled to the next working day.
Am I angry because I couldn't take the class?
No.
I am angry because I thought I could get this torture over with and move on, but apparently I have to take this for a couple of more days. With lab exams, series tests and University exams coming up, I am up the creek without a paddle...
No comments:
Post a Comment