I told you so...
Yup, its happened. Remember that family gettogether I mentioned??? Yeah,it has gone down in flames.
It was supposed to be an all star event, with my uncles, aunts and 5 of us cousins. But...one by one all of us called in busy and eventually, there was no such thing you could call as a gettogether.
Well, I never anticipated the event, you know, due to reasons already mentioned. Then again, maybe, there was a bright side to that as well. I finally got rid of that awful load of backlog that I had been hauling on my poor back for so damn long. In the three days, I completed my fair record, my rough record, C assignment and maths homework, which has left me with sufficient spare time to do something I love, and that is write.
And all this was achieved while having my fair share of enjoyment.
Yup, its happened. Remember that family gettogether I mentioned??? Yeah,it has gone down in flames.
It was supposed to be an all star event, with my uncles, aunts and 5 of us cousins. But...one by one all of us called in busy and eventually, there was no such thing you could call as a gettogether.
Well, I never anticipated the event, you know, due to reasons already mentioned. Then again, maybe, there was a bright side to that as well. I finally got rid of that awful load of backlog that I had been hauling on my poor back for so damn long. In the three days, I completed my fair record, my rough record, C assignment and maths homework, which has left me with sufficient spare time to do something I love, and that is write.
And all this was achieved while having my fair share of enjoyment.
But this has set me thinking about how much all of our lives have changed in the last 2-3 years. Taking a couple of steps back down memory lane takes us back to the Chennai trip. This is the last real trip that is in my memory. I had to pass on the calicut flat-warming due to the entrance class, and I was down with fever during last year's Pondy trip. Can we ever have that sort of a trip again? The answer at least for now, seems no. But stranger things have happened, and I happen to be someone who believes in miracles...
Au Revoir.
No comments:
Post a Comment