Saturday, 6 August 2011

Oh...What A Rush!!!

I know it has been a long time...nearly over a month...I haven't posted since my workshop exam, if my memory serves me right.But still, I've got my bunch of excuses ready.
First of all, there was nothing much to write about, you know. Just plain old everyday duties, which will bore everyone out of their minds.
Secondly, mid-July I fell victim to a leech-like fever. I know the adjective is highly inappropriate, but how else do you go about describing something that just wont let go??? Nearly 5 days it kept me grounded, cost me 4 days of class and 1 EC lab. Well, I can cope with all that, but when I finally returned to class, I found out that a mountain of assignments, classworks and studies were waiting for me. For nearly 5 days from then, I was busy setting those affairs in order, and then came the next bolt of lightning...series test on 1,2,3 August.
This really ticked me off, as it was trying to cancel my weekend home. But God got me out of that dilemma-cum-misery. Series was postponed to 3,4,5 August.
It was not what you would call great. I wrote most of the answers, and for those which I couldnt prove, I sought my own way out. I assumed a particular method is allowed, and went on. Its really great, you should try it. But a word of caution, whatever you do, it should have a shred of logic in it or you will find yourself trying to divide by adding two alphabets.
And it is now that I am getting a little breathing space, so here I am. I am really looking forward to going home this weekend, but scared of being overly optimistic. Its just that when you look forward to something too much and it doesnt turn out the way you want it to, you can be sucked up into the deepest darkest pits of hell (figurative usage alert!!!).
Thats all for now...
Au Revoir!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment