It is here. Finally. The year that has been playing on everyone's tongues ever since the Mayan calender was uncovered. The year that means good for some and bad for the others and 'depends on how you make it' for the literati.
But I am not here to have a plain old discussion about what is right and what is wrong.
I am here to speak my mind.
And I don't think 2012 is a good year for me.
Why, you ask. Well, I can't say for sure, anyway you would simply laugh at me. It has been 3 days into the New Year, and to be frank, not a day has passed without some sort of a mishap. These may not be a big deal to you, but couple that with the gut feeling that I have and you get a pretty strong evidence that 2012 is not my year.
Bogus. This kid is nuts.
That is what you thought right now, didn't you???
Well, hear me out.
What do you do when something doesn't go your way? You make it go your way. It is as simple as that. And that is what I will do. I will work my head off to make everything go my way. The time is long past when you can simply whine about how destiny has struck a raw deal with you, how you are the victim for ever and always, and how unlucky you actually are.
I will share a piece of wisdom with you.
Luck is for Losers.
Luck is just an institution that the lazy people invented to explain off their failures. It does not exist. Through hard work and dedication, you can create you own good luck.
There is one other thing I can say, and that is about doubt. Doubt ruins everything. Take a foundation no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt and watch it crumble. But that is easier said than done, right.
I am trying to make a change. I don't know how much I can do. I don't know how long it will last. But I have to try.
But I am not here to have a plain old discussion about what is right and what is wrong.
I am here to speak my mind.
And I don't think 2012 is a good year for me.
Why, you ask. Well, I can't say for sure, anyway you would simply laugh at me. It has been 3 days into the New Year, and to be frank, not a day has passed without some sort of a mishap. These may not be a big deal to you, but couple that with the gut feeling that I have and you get a pretty strong evidence that 2012 is not my year.
Bogus. This kid is nuts.
That is what you thought right now, didn't you???
Well, hear me out.
What do you do when something doesn't go your way? You make it go your way. It is as simple as that. And that is what I will do. I will work my head off to make everything go my way. The time is long past when you can simply whine about how destiny has struck a raw deal with you, how you are the victim for ever and always, and how unlucky you actually are.
I will share a piece of wisdom with you.
Luck is for Losers.
Luck is just an institution that the lazy people invented to explain off their failures. It does not exist. Through hard work and dedication, you can create you own good luck.
There is one other thing I can say, and that is about doubt. Doubt ruins everything. Take a foundation no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt and watch it crumble. But that is easier said than done, right.
I am trying to make a change. I don't know how much I can do. I don't know how long it will last. But I have to try.
No comments:
Post a Comment