Woo Woo Woo!
5th January. You know what that means to me? It is a day which has always been a day of joy and happiness, regardless of how the day goes. And if you look back, you will see that I had some preconcieved notions of how 2012 was going to be for me and I was whining about how things were not going right, and maybe, you see my post start with a newfound hope. That is right. I am now feeding off of hope. For every valley, there is a mountaintop...an...uh oh...maybe I'd best leave my philosophy lesson for later....
Coming back to my birthday...
I did not take toffees to my class or anything of the sort, because frankly, I don't see the point of it.
I just bought a chocolate shake each for my inner circle of friends. That was it.
And I'd like to thank everyone who has wished me happy birthday!!!!
Coming back to my birthday...
I did not take toffees to my class or anything of the sort, because frankly, I don't see the point of it.
I just bought a chocolate shake each for my inner circle of friends. That was it.
And I'd like to thank everyone who has wished me happy birthday!!!!

Congratulation,
ReplyDeleteA celebration,
nannanananananananannnananaaaa (I dont remember the rest)
I got your thank you card.... Thank you!!!!!
Hope you have a super year ahead!!!!!!
~Gopika
P.S: You owe me a chocolate shake...
P.P.S: Just kidding....But I wouldn't mind it though..... :D