A month and a half of speculation, six months since the exam, the much awaited first year results have been declared.
Drum roll would be much appreciated at this time...9.17. Yup, that's right no marks, no percentages, no nothing, just plain Grade Point Average.
It's not like I am on cloud nine, it's not like I am jumping all over the place...I am a wee bit disappointed. Can't help it, that is just the way I am. I promised myself at the start of college that I wont get all heated up over being the topper, and would just do my best and leave the rest, but that is never ever going to happen. What good is giving your best if it doesn't make you the best? I got beaten, I got clobbered.
But for every down, there is an up. Without falling you will not rise, without darkness there will be no light, without pain there will be no gain, then and only then shall victory bow down before you, and you shall smell the sweetness of success.
Hey, I didn't create this, it is the ad for TNA.
But it's got a whole lot of truth in it...
Drum roll would be much appreciated at this time...9.17. Yup, that's right no marks, no percentages, no nothing, just plain Grade Point Average.
It's not like I am on cloud nine, it's not like I am jumping all over the place...I am a wee bit disappointed. Can't help it, that is just the way I am. I promised myself at the start of college that I wont get all heated up over being the topper, and would just do my best and leave the rest, but that is never ever going to happen. What good is giving your best if it doesn't make you the best? I got beaten, I got clobbered.
But for every down, there is an up. Without falling you will not rise, without darkness there will be no light, without pain there will be no gain, then and only then shall victory bow down before you, and you shall smell the sweetness of success.
Hey, I didn't create this, it is the ad for TNA.
But it's got a whole lot of truth in it...

No comments:
Post a Comment