Friday, 11 November 2011

11.11.11............


11.11.11.
A unique, mystic combination that occurs once every hundred years and I had to have an exam on that very day. It was not horrific or terrific, I've had better. But it was okay. But that is not the topic…
To a rational, skeptic mind, this does not bear any special significance, it is at best a coincidence. Come to think of it, that is kind of true. If we chose a different counting system, or chose a different number of months, this could have been commonplace.
But believers worldwide profess that this is a mystic day and bears magical significance. I don know a girl who has a birthday today, so I wish her all the very best for her future, and hope that her future and birthday turn out to be magical.
So it ultimately boils down to this. Are you the kind of person who sees omens, or do you see signs?
Got the difference??? Just think it out...

1 comment: