Tuesday, 13 December 2011

An Epitaph of Sorts...

13 12 11...A mathematical progression of death. EC lab is one of those places where it is pure hell if you don't know the theory. And if you do???
It is still pure, unadulterated hell.
And 6 months of agonizing torture came to a head today as I set foot into the demonic structure. And I stretched my hand out to draw out my question... hoping for the luck of the draw to aid me as it has done on countless occasions. I whipped my hand out, and opened the booklet to the first page.
And my breath got stuck in my throat.
This requires me to draw the CB characteristics.
And that isn't even in the syllabus.
Oh, I just got got. I just got screwed.
I drew the circuit from my distant memory, and proceeded to set up the circuit.
And that is when I just blew my cool.
I have got quite a lot of problems to be dealing with without the multimeters quitting their jobs.
By 2 and a half hours, I was nearly in tears. I wanted to rip, tear everything I saw. I was that damn angry.
But then, God lent a hand.
One of the last multimeters which was not working till that instant sprang up to life for no apparent reason. And I was saved. I got a couple of readings, and drew the graph. I overshot the expected value, but still, I think I will scrape through.
A bitter-sweet day to be frank.
It's over.
Thank you my King for Saving Me.

2 comments:

  1. Very Sorry.... I no understand big-big talk....But I understand last few lines....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i know it will be hard for a lot of people to follow...but no way i could have got in all the facts and simplified it at the same time...

    ReplyDelete