0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ...wondering what the hell that is???That is the number of comments on my blog. Sometimes I wonder why I even write, actually nobody reads this stuff except for just me, and maybe one or two, on my incessant prodding. But that doubt vanishes soon, you know. I just love to write. I love to play with words, use unusual expressions, and invent some of my own. But I get frustrated at times, please dont be angry at me...
And when I get frustrated, I need some means by which I can release it, and writing is one of them. Sometimes I am angry over God-knows-what and I feel down in the dump for the smallest of issues. Maybe that's because I believe I am something I'm not. Maybe because I have an inflated view of myself. Can't help it. That's me. I dont even know why I am writing this...this is all so incoherent...
And when I get frustrated, I need some means by which I can release it, and writing is one of them. Sometimes I am angry over God-knows-what and I feel down in the dump for the smallest of issues. Maybe that's because I believe I am something I'm not. Maybe because I have an inflated view of myself. Can't help it. That's me. I dont even know why I am writing this...this is all so incoherent...
No comments:
Post a Comment